Friday 9 November 2012

Lime Crime Lipsticks in D'lilac, Countessa Flourescent and Cosmopop

 

Review and Swatches




The most beautiful lipstick packaging I have ever seen!! Super gorgeous! A bright fuchsia tube with holographic unicorns and sparkles!! This tube definitely attracts attention. It is bound to start up a conversation when you take it out of your handbag and apply it in public!!



 

I currently have the shades Cosmopop, Countessa Flourescent and D'lilac



 

The good:

Lime Crime lipsticks are the most opaque lipstick formula I have ever tried, I have quite pigmented lips naturally and my lips are completely blanked out with this super rich pigmented formula. You will get amazing solid colour payoff with one coat. They are extremely long wearing and have a slight vanilla scent. The colour range of Lime Crime lipsticks is spectacular!!

 

The not so good:

 I would recommend applying these lippies with a lip brush as I found any mistakes are very noticeable, they are so richly pigmented, it is better to have more precise control with a fine brush. The formula tends to be slightly on the drier side, so I would recommend having moisturised and exfoliated lips, so the lipstick doesn't cling to any dry patches and emphasise any lip imperfections.


Swatches, no flash, from left to right: D'lilac, Countessa Flourescent and Cosmopop



Swatches with flash.

 

 

Final thoughts: I absolutely love my Lime Crime lipsticks! The colour range is fantastic and so unique! The formula is super long wearing and opaque. I will happily repurchase in future and that leads me to wonder...... what will my next colour be.....


Thanks for taking the time to read my blog!


Xx

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. i love the pink its so pretty,although i think i might feel a bit dead looking wearing the purple one lol
    http://allthingsbeautybytiarni.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete