Thursday 8 November 2012


Hello and welcome to my blog!! :) I plan to share my passion for makeup and all things beauty related with you. I will be posting swatches, product reviews, face of the days, eye of the days and how I achieve certain eye looks.

A bit about me! My name is Kerensa (Ren for short) I am 27 years old and I live on the north coast of NSW in Australia. I have studied beauty therapy at the Gold Coast Training Academy, and undertaken various Makeup courses. I have owned my own home based beauty therapy business, and have had a burning passion for makeup since age 14.

Thank you for taking the time to read my first blog post!! I would appreciate any comments or feedback and It would absolutely make my day if you would subscribe :D

I look forward to sharing my obsessions with you!!


6 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! Let the excitement begin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are spectacular darling. Im so proud of you

    ReplyDelete